Saturday, August 17, 2013

Over Yonder



"Take delight in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart." Psalm 37:4 (RSV)
 
It's so good to see a dream come true, or at least make progress toward it.  At the beginning of this year, I set a goal of finding another couple of local places to sell my candles.

In July, I saw a friend's Facebook post about how she was going to rent a booth to sell her handmade photo albums in a new crafters outlet called "Over Yonder" here in my town.  Next thing you know, I'll be moving in on Aug. 31 & the Grand Opening is Sep. 3rd.  So now I'm making Candles as fast as I possibly can!

A couple of nights ago, we had a vendor meeting at the new store to give us a chance to meet each other and get necessary information about the Grand Opening.  One of the vendors I met told me about another Art & Craft boutique in a nearby town...a store that just happens to be looking for a candlemaker!  I say, "just happens to be" tongue-in-cheek, because I know God has orchestrated both of these situations.

I praise Him and give Him the glory for any success I will have in these new places.

 "Commit your work to the Lord, and your plans will be established." Proverbs 16:3 (RSV)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment